Small Nuggets from a Variety of Neuro Strength Clients:
· I have more energy. I got on a bike for the first time in 30+ years and I love to exercise now!
· Life seems more vibrant; I’m experiencing fewer mood swings and I’m less reactive and more motivated.
· I feel more even keeled.
· I have much more creativity feel more in tune with things around me, but mostly with myself.
· I have energy now and have a greater desire to eat better and exercise and organize my life better...
· I feel more proactive and involved.
· Ideas have been flowing consistently.
· I feel more at peace.
· I have more vision, understanding, and hope. I feel far less critical and less judgmental. I have more spurts of clarity/high energy.
· My mind is relaxed. I’m more accepting of negative situations and I feel released from the
stranglehold of emotions I was holding onto because of those situations. I am calmer. I am able to voice "true" thoughts and feelings to people without trying to make everything rosy. I’m not trying to hurt anyone, just telling it like it is rather than "what I think they might want to hear."
· I have a new sense of self-esteem and confidence.
· I have much less anxiety for which I am very grateful. I’ve gained new awareness of where anxiety originates with me. I’ve gained awareness into pain patterns in the brain.
· On the way home after my 13th session, I had a big breakthrough. I joyfully realized "I am good enough just the way I am!" This is something I have been struggling with in therapy for over 25 years.
· I can listen to other points of view, no matter how racist, etc., they are and not judge—just understand that it is just because of their experience.
· In conflict situations, instead of freezing or leaving I now sit through whatever’s happening and listen to the other. I’m not nervous; I can think even in difficult situations and talk thru the problem. This has NEVER happened before.
· Rarely do I feel any anger anymore. I can easily let go of frustrations by asking, "How important is this anyway?"
· I'm a lot more motivated—maybe too much. I keep thinking of all the things I want to do now and in the future!
· My circulation has improved. All my life I had to wear socks to bed because my feet were cold, but no more. Also at one point I thought I had lost weight in my feet because I could feel them moving around in my shoes. It took a while to realize it was because my feet had always been numb before. Also shaking hands with people—their hands feel cold vs. others always felt warm because it was mine that were always cold.
· I’ve notice my peripheral vision is much better.
· The neck pain I’ve had for a long time is much improved; I rarely notice it. I can use a pillow again.
· My head tremors are rare now. I notice the difference when I’m under stress.
· Over time, I have continued to be motivated to exercise and watch what I am eating. I’m having lots of "in the moment" experiences—almost like mini-miracles. I’m more aware of what is around me and am enjoying every minute of it. I've recommend brain training to anyone who wants to listen. Both of my sons, two sisters, two nephews, and several friends have gone through it. What I have noticed is the people who are into personal growth are the ones who notice the subtle and not-so-subtle changes that happen from the training.
· My balance has improved, my sight has improved, and I sleep better.
· I have less anxiety and less grief.
· I feel more creative, I seem to have improved cognitive skills, improved short-term memory and fewer and less intense episodes of depression.
Full Testimonials from Clients
KL, Age 63
1) The biggest breakthrough for me - session 13 on the way home - I joyfully realized "I am good enough just the way I am!" This is something I have been struggling with in therapy for over 25 years.
2)I can listen to other points of view, no matter how racist etc they are and not judge - just understand - it is just because of their experience.
3) Conflict situations - instead of freezing or leaving - I now sit thru, listen to the other, not nervous, can think, and talk thru the problem. NEVER happened before.
4) Rarely do I feel any anger anymore – can easily let go of frustrations by asking "How important is this anyway?"
5 ) I'm a lot more motivated - maybe too much - I keep thinking of all the things I want to do now and in the future.
6) My circulation has improved. All my life I had to wear socks to bed because my feet were cold - no more. Also at one point I thought I had lost weight in my feet because I could feel them moving around in my shoes. It took a while to realize it was because my feet had always been numb before. Also shaking hands with people - their hands feel cold vs. others always felt warm.
7) Noticed peripheral vision is much better.
8) Neck pain is much improved - rarely notice it. Can use a pillow again
9) Head tremors are rare now. Notice it when under stress.
10) Overall have continued to be motivated to exercise and watch what I am eating. Having lots of "in the moment" experiences -almost like mini-miracles - more aware of what is around me and enjoying every minute of it.
I've recommend brain training to anyone that wants to listen. My sons, sisters, nephews and several friends have gone thru. What I have noticed is the people that are into personal growth are the ones that notice the subtle and not so subtle changes that happen from the training. If they are not used to paying attention to how they feel - they may miss the changes. A great life experience - thank you.
old core beliefs are positive, balance improved, sight improved, sleep better, much improved gum pockets in my mouth, less anxiety, grief lessened, more creative, improved cognitive skill, improved short-term memory, less depression episodes
life seems more vibrant ▪ experiencing less lower moods ▪ am less reactive ▪ am more motivated ▪ feel more even keeled, and have more upwards moods ▪ have much more creativity ▪ feel more in tune with things around me, but mostly myself and energy ▪ have more desire to eat better and exercise and organize my life better... be more proactive and involved ▪ ideas have been flowing ▪ consistently feel more at peace and calm ▪ have more vision, understanding and hope ▪ am less critical and less judgmental ▪ have more spurts of clarity/high energy ▪ I'm sure there is more....
Relaxed mind and thoughts. Acceptance of negative situations and release of stranglehold of emotions I was holding on to because of those situations. I am calmer. I am able to voice "true" thoughts and feelings to people without trying to make everything rosy...not trying to hurt anyone, just telling it like it is rather than "what I think they might want to hear." Sleeping very well, but I am having some goofy dreams! Funny or odd, not bad dreams. Starting to look at myself as being worth of the same good intentions I try to show others. Less volatile, calm, accepting that others don't have the same vision of the end product as I do...my husband’s idea of vacuuming is not the same as mine...so I will do the vacuuming myself...no problem. I know I could use a few more session, but I do have a sense of esteem and confidence.
I am very pleased with the effect that Neuro Strength's sessions have had on my overall health and wellbeing. I had been struggling with depression on and off for most of my life. After 20 sessions, I can say that my depression has lifted. What a huge gift! I could feel positive shifts taking place throughout the training. As is common with depression, I felt a general lack of motivation in my life, which affected my exercise levels and eating habits. Now I can feel the initiative to get out, exercise and eat healthier. Also, my persistent negative thought patterns have disappeared. I now feel a sense of peacefulness.
The staff at Neurostrength is exceptionally caring, professional and knowledgeable. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they are!
Three weeks following sessions, this client, who had a traumatic brain injury in a car accident 8 years prior, documented her progress in this way:
- Overcome Depression - it comes and goes as grief/sadness is coming up, but is so much better. I wake up with a much better feeling than I used to.
- PTSD – I am so much calmer; was startled 2 x this morning and didn’t feel the rush of adrenalin I usually feel and didn’t react with emotion, other than shock; I have noticed my left brain able to talk to the right brain, moody side, when there are negative feelings going on, no emotional reacting, able to separate myself from situations and think it over, instead of react without thinking.
- Cognitive Performance – memory is better, understanding is so much better, processing is so much better, tracking myself in conversation is better.
- Executive Function - I seem more able to achieve some balance in life, plan, set some goals or lower my expectations of myself and follow-through. Motivation is still a bit of a problem, but that could be related to depression.
I feel like my brain is rewired, it feels like a tangled skein of yarn has been untangled quite a bit. Physical/motor things are improved so much – my left hand is working better at brushing my teeth, balance is better – something I never talked about because it was so minor, but an everyday reminder of what happened. Now it is an everyday reminder of how much improvement has happened.
When I first started the treatment I felt like a heavily laddened Eskimo woman that had clothing sticking out a foot from my body. Toward the end of my treatments, I felt like a shiny sleek dolphin, filling myself with light and gliding effortlessly through the water. It had an amazing affect on my psyche.
I started to notice shifts in my thinking, I felt more joyful, not as reactive to my adult children and their situations, etc. My awareness just seemed to be heighted and I was seeing things from a much higher perspective -- a much healthier perspective. So it's been very positive and integrative for me overall.
I was wondering if it would stay with me! I do listen to my CD most every day ... or every other day now and I just feel so much more integrated and together. So yes, it has stayed with me so far. I did the integrative work the week before Christmas, so it's been almost two months now. Pretty amazing!
I feel so much more spiritually connected and alive and all I can do is keeping saying THANK YOU.”
I have been using Brainwave Optimization during the last 18 months. When I started, I had terrible anxiety, nausea, depression (with meds), sleep deprivation (15 years of Ambien), a running tape of voices, and suicidal thoughts. I didn't plan suicide, I just didn't want to be here any more. This was a result of a long life of depression and a series of major traumas over the last 9 years. A therapist suggested that I might want to try this for assistance with my sleep. I started last February and have continued off and on for the past year.
I no longer waken with anxiety and a fear of getting up. I don't have persistent nausea or nausea of any kind. I am off meds for depression. I am no longer taking any prescriptions for sleep. The tape of critical voices has stopped. I no longer think of suicide or wanting to be gone. I am deeply grateful to be alive and have found a new sense of purpose and meaning in my life. I enjoy each day and the part that each of you play in it. This has made a significant difference for me."