What can I expect after training?
In the coming weeks and months, your brain will continue to integrate what it experienced during training sessions, and new neural networks will be solidified. As a result, clients often notice results 2-3 weeks after their final session. These changes may be subtle and you may not even recognize them. Often other people comment on changes in clients.
Common reports from clients include better sleep (fall asleep more quickly, wake less often, have better quality of sleep, feel more rested in the morning), less anxiety, less reactivity to stressful events, and a more positive or happy demeanor. Occasionally clients experience a heightened sense of emotion. If at any time these become difficult to process, please arrange to speak with someone such as a therapist, social worker, or spiritual leader. Writing in a journal can also be helpful.
Three to four weeks after your training, we will email you to see how you are doing. At that time we’ll ask you to review the goals you initially set for training and reassess your progress on them. At this time you may wonder if additional sessions will be helpful. This is a personal decision. Most clients see lasting changes after 10-30 sessions, depending on the degree of imbalance or amount of trauma/stress they've experienced through their life.
If you feel you have benefited from the training, but would like to make further progress in your goals, then additional sessions are encouraged. Similarly, if you feel some of your initial benefits have slipped, this is an indication more sessions are needed to allow the beneficial neural pathways to gain more lasting dominance. However, if you feel you have fully reached your goals, additional sessions may not be necessary. If you have any questions before the three weeks have passed, don’t hesitate to call or email.
What can I do after training?
For 3-6 weeks after you have finished your BWO sessions, your brain will continue to integrate changes made while at Neuro Strength. Here are some tips to make the most of that integration phase and your BWO experience.
- Continue to take Body Pure and other homeopathic remedies until the bottles are empty.
- Maintain good nutrition, including a diet high in protein, for the next three weeks. Protein sources include meat, fish, nuts, dairy products, legumes and protein bars or drinks. Avoid fast food.
- Consider taking 4000 mg of Omega 3 each day, which is known to help brain memory and performance. Omega 3 is found in tuna, sardines, anchovies, salmon, herring, mackerel, krill, walnuts, kale, flaxseed, and pumpkin seeds.
- Keep yourself hydrated with water.
- Avoid alcohol for three weeks after your training.
- Regular, light-moderate, exercise.
- If you received a WaveAid CD, set aside 10-15 quiet minutes daily to play it while focusing on your breath, doing a visualization, or simply imagining you're sitting in one of our chairs at Neuro Strength. Do not use your WaveAid with the intention of sleeping to it.
- Do not schedule appointments with other therapeutic modalities (chiropractic, acupuncture, cranial sacral therapy, deep tissue massage, etc) for three weeks after your sessions, as they may affect your brain training results.
- If you get stressed, have difficulty falling asleep, experience anxiety, or find yourself in a difficult situation, use a visual or technique that you found helpful when you were in the training chair (Ex: calm, quiet place / release baloons / breathe in soothing colors, allowing them to fill your body / focus on happy thoughts; things that bring you feelings of love, joy, gratitude, and appreciation / etc.)
- Be aware of how you are feeling and reacting. This will help you identify changes that may occur.